Hi girls =)
So I have another batch of empties for you.
* DGEA Anti Aging Complex, fragrance free, 50 ml. This is a face cream that can be used both day and night. I have oily/combination skin, but this left my skin with dry patches. I used it only at day time, and a richer cream at night. I will not purchase this again.
* Yves Rocher Moisturising 3 minutes face mask with grape juice. I used this in the shower while my conditioner sat in my hair. It felt nice on the skin, not sure if it actually did anything. I will not purchase this again until I'm sure that Yves Rocher is cruelty free.
* Clarisonic gentle hydro cleanser, removes impurities while soothing and comforting, 30 ml. I received this with my Clarisonic Mia when I bought it. My main issue with this is the scent, I just don't like it. It also lingers in the brush head of my Clarisonic. I will not buy this again.
* Tikei eyeshadow sample in Lace. This was a loose, mineral eyeshadow, and a light shimmery shade. Good for inner corner highlight or just a wash across the lid. I will probably not buy this again, just because i have a lot of light shimmery shadows.
* Dermica Hand loiton, 100 ml. I kept this at my desk at work. It has a light soothing fragrance, and it sinks in to my skin quickly. I liked this one, and I might buy it again.
* Lancõme Génifique Youth Activating Concentrate, 7 ml. It did feel like my skin got a bit firmer after using this, my the effects were gone in the morning. I will not be repurchasing this.
* 3 samples from Michael Todd true organics:
- Charcoal detoxifying face mask. This was only enough for one application, so I didn't really see any difference in my skin.
- Liposomoe antioxidant moisturizer. This is for all skin types, except oily. I have tendencies to oily skin, but felt that this moisturizer worked really well for me. I used this both day and night, and it lasted my four days I believe. My skin didn't react in any bad way, but it felt nice an smooth. I might buy this again.
- Hydrating Boos Facial Serum, moisturizes and nourishes all skin types. I used this in combination with the liposome moisturizer. It is a light weight serum, that didn't leave my skin feeling greasy, so i liked this as well.
* The Body Shop Chocomania Shower Cream, 250 ml. I bought this for Valentine 2012, so it lasted me a year. I didn't use this on a regular basis. At first I really liked it, but after a while I got tired of the scents. It smells like chocolate, and I love chocolate. But smelling like chocolate all over just got a bit too intense. I also have the body lotion, but I haven't emptied that one yet. I will probably but a shower cream from The Body Shop again, but choose a different scent.
* Gunry Body Scrub, Aloe Vera & Chamomile. This is my second or third tube of this scrub, and I like it. It smells fresh an leaves my skin feeling smooth, just what i want from a scrub. I will buy this again, if I find that this brand is cruelty free. I do have a couple in back up that I bought at the same time.
* Essenza eye cream. Sadly, this is not empty it has gone bad. This brand is so natural that is has a short shelf live. But I like the brand and I will buy it again.
Have you tried any of these products? What did you think?
Thanks for reading.